1.Data we collect from you:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect the following types of information:
- • your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other identity and contact details.
- • your financial data, such as bank account and payment card details.
- • Profile Data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- • marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- • information required to provide you with a service, the details of the service that you have used and other information about how you use our website, products and services.
- • technical information collected through your use of Our website
- • details of any enquiry.
- • information about items delivered to.
- • signatory information when signing for receipt of a delivery.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Your duty to inform us of changes.
If any of the personal information given to us changes, such as your contact details or those of a relevant colleague within your business, please inform us without delay by contacting us.
If you fail to provide personal data.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We have put in place appropriate security measures (as required by applicable data protection laws) to protect your personal data from unlawful or unauthorised processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.